5.0

I wanted to let everyone know my experience with slipdoctors. I almost joined with the competition, we all know who that is. :) So happy I made the right decision. After I signed the contract and flew to Dallas I knew this was exactly what they said over the phone. A great niche business with lots of potential.

First the training program was a little overwhelming. So much to learn in this business. I keep on top of the standards, product and leads. After I returned home I did get a little confused about the products. Howard was pleasant and patient to go through everything with me again. I do highly recommend their team and the support I have had. I gather a bunch of tiles and went around town doing demos. Calls went very well and everyone was interested. I learned immediately that I need to be very professional with this since I was talking about safety with large facilities. Left demo tiles, followed up and just completed my first job after 2 weeks of the biz. It was a nice size job, about 2,500 sq ft. Got wonderful results and customer was thrilled. I cannot wait to see where this brings me. See pictures below addressing several dangerous places.

More to come. If you would like to talk with me over the phone please ping me. I will release my email or phone number. I would be happy to share more. Please do not post comments since many posts I have noticed are direct from the competition.

LVP CASE ID: 17-JK0011 – DECISION

On September 8, 2017, Complainant submitted a complaint in accordance with the Legitimacy Verification Program (LVP). The complaint alleged that the post at https://slipdoctors.pissedconsumer.com/slip-doctors-greg-cohen-sued-for-fraud201706261066339.html and the comments posted by the same user at https://slipdoctors.pissedconsumer.com/slipdoctors-review-and-complaints-for-their-system20160902911914.html and https://slipdoctors.pissedconsumer.com/slipdoctors-review-andsuccess-of-our-business-201707091071864.html violated section 2 of PissedConsumer’s Terms of Use. The post’s author (“Poster”) was offered an opportunity to respond to the complaint, as provided in LVP Rule 9.

Having considered the materials submitted in accordance with the LVP Rules, I hereby find as follows: The statements in the post are more likely than not false and abusive and, therefore, violate PissedConsumer’s Terms of Use. Accordingly, I recommend that the post https://slipdoctors.pissedconsumer.com/slip-doctors-greg-cohen-sued-for-fraud201706261066339.html be removed in its entirety in accordance with the terms of the LVP Rules, and that the review title be changed to remove the allegations therein. I also recommend that all comments posted by the user salsero74 on the posts https://slipdoctors.pissedconsumer.com/slipdoctors-review-and-complaints-for-their-system20160902911914.html and https://slipdoctors.pissedconsumer.com/slipdoctors-review-andsuccess-of-our-business-201707091071864.html be removed.

Date: November 1, 2017

StevenSanders wrote the review because of good customer service at Slipdoctors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Slipdoctors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most service and price. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Slipdoctors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Slipdoctors?

Comments

Salero is another instance of fake media. Competitor hard at work using slander against the competition. Personally I would not be surprised if the competition is out of business within six months because of their flawed business model.

Yes call me anytime. If you cannot reach me try again later that day.

941-914-4239

to JR #1344326

Thanks JR. You are very helpful to talk with and I wish you the best success. Your hard work and determination has paid off.

Robinson, Texas, United States #1327779

Call me sir,903-941-3003

Can you call me. I'm interested in slip dr.

Give me a call at 5757408002