Lake Ozark, Missouri
1.7K views

I cannot stress enough DO NOT DO THIS!!!! {{{Redacted}}} Which is just as well because it's my experience that the products don't work. We visited app. 300 businesses and while customers love the idea because there is a serious problem with slippery floors, the businesses don't. We only received one call. a big company I contacted through the mail, with many locations and they wanted samples. I was compelled to send a sub standard one and never heard back. Go ahead and try to get a list of their current providers to speak with. {{{Redacted}}} The only one we were able track down to talk to - after we purchased the agreement - was a guy who told us straight out that not only do the products not work as advertised, but they can seriously damage the floors - especially the wood ones. We went through the pathetic 1 day training in Texas, and pushed the "I believe button" because we never actually used the tester. After returning home to Missouri I could never get the products to even come close to their performance claims and had to make a special return trip to Texas to make sure I was doing it right. I was. {{{Redacted}}} told me that "sometimes the testing methods don't actually reflect the improvement to the walking surface." Not a good explanation, but wasn't going to accomplish anything by staying, so we went back home. Tried about 50 more tiles, still couldn't get them to work very well and sent tested tiles, fresh tiles and the meter back to see if they could try once again to obtain minimum standards. He wrote and said he could not, he got the same results as I did except on one tile where he applied more strong chemical on a tile I previously tested and got a marginal improvement - still not up to minimum standards, "and oh, by the way you're late on your payment". I told him I wasn't paying any more money until we could get the products to work as advertised. After 3 months I said enough is enough and had to move on. Tried to work out a satisfactory settlement twice with {{{Redacted}}}, wanting to return the chemicals for credit. They fell on deaf ears. {{{Redacted}}} Now I'm in collections. {{{Redacted}}} seems like a nice guy, but doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing. He's strictly a business man, and I truly believe that the only way he stays afloat is by ripping people off at $10,000 a pop. {{{Redacted}}}

LVP CASE ID: 17-VJ-0010 – DECISION

On December 18, 2017, Complainant submitted a complaint in accordance with the Legitimacy Verification Program (LVP). The complaint alleged that the post at https://slipdoctors.pissedconsumer.com/don-t-do-it-20160727889615.html contained false and defamatory statements in violation of Section 2 of PissedConsumer’s Terms of Use. The post’s author (“Poster”) was offered an opportunity to respond to the complaint, as provided in LVP Rule 9.

Having considered the materials submitted in accordance with the LVP Rules, we hereby find as follows: The some of the statements in the post are overly broad and unsubstantiated, and more likely than beyond the personal experience of the Poster, and more likely than not inaccurate and defamatory and, therefore, violate PissedConsumer’s Terms of Use. Accordingly, we recommend that these statements in the post at https://slipdoctors.pissedconsumer.com/don-t-do-it-20160727889615.html be redacted in accordance with the terms of the LVP Rules.

Additionally, Complainant’s name should be removed from the post at issue.

Date: January 22, 2018

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

*NOTICE OF COMPLAINT*

Please take notice that SlipDoctors has initiated a Complaint against this Post due to alleged violations of Pissed Consumer’s Terms of Use (http://www.pissedconsumer.com/tos.txt) pursuant to Pissed Consumer’s Legitimacy Verification Program. To receive a copy of the Complaint send an email to lvp@pissedconsumer.com requesting a copy that includes the review number for this Post.

You, the Poster, have a right to respond to the Complaint to establish the truth of the Post’s statements. If you intend to respond, you have 20 days from the date this Notice was posted to answer the Complaint. The Answer form found at https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/LVP+Answer+Form.pdf must be submitted to lvp@pissedconsumer.com within 20 days of this Notice was posted. Failure to submit an Answer within 20 days waives your right to participate in the Legitimacy Verification Program as to this particular Complaint.

All Legitimacy Verification Program disputes are decided by an independent attorney who is not an employee of Pissed Consumer and whose firm has contracted with Pissed Consumer to provide attorneys who will serve as Third-Party Neutrals in conformity with the rules of the Legitimacy Verification Program. Pissed Consumer WILL NOT reveal your identify or email address to SlipDoctors without your express consent or pursuant to a subpoena or court order.

For more information regarding the Legitimacy Verification Program, please refer to the program’s rules found at https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legitimacy-verification-program-rules-and-conditions.html.

LVP ID: 17-VJ0010

StevenSanders
Coppell, Texas, United States #1207168

Complete opposite experience as the reviewer shows. I signed up as well and the individual who posted this actually makes some odd points.

Appears to me he is not a professional and cannot sell himself.

"We visited app. 300 businesses and while customers love the idea because there is a serious problem with slippery floors."

to Anonymous #1310231

Yes I agree. The author is worthless. Has no skills but to complain.

Medell, Antioquia, Colombia #1205338

Here's another similar story regarding Slip Doctors

to Anonymous Mountain View, California, United States #1346015

This is a positive review on this site. Seems like a legit company. Did you see the link?

Dallas, Texas, United States #1196502

Very fishycomments here. Seems odd to me. Appears competitors are posting are my 2 cents.

Pinellas Park, Florida, United States #1196402

We ordered and used the product indoors and outdoors and the product proved useless after 3 weeks it was like it was before we put on Slip Doctors products. Now they won't even speak to us to get our money back.

to Anonymous Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #1345235

Please identify yourself. Or is this another failed attempt form our competitor.

Sloan, Nevada, United States #1194682

All statements above were posted by

Dustin Hapka

Senior Marketing Consultant

Interlake Chemicals International

Sure Step Division

Office: 701-639-6518 Mobile: 701-740-4918 Toll Free: 1-888-517-8899 www.surestepnonslip.com

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1195162

This review was not written by Dustin Hapka, it was written by the Lake Ozark, MO SlipDoctors Distributor. Thank you.

to Anonymous #1310230

Just got confirmation it was written by Dustin Hapka. He told me himself when i was interested in his company.